- Own and evolve the technology architecture.
- Work closely with senior management (VP R&D, CTO, and Director
of Product) on the product roadmap and the technology
architecture requiredto implement the vision.
- Drive the definition and implementation of an advanced
architecture of the technology and products to address growing product
challenges, such as scalability, availability, redundancy, etc.
- Research and implement new technological changes to improve the
potential and competitive edge of the platform and products.
- Develop some key complex components of the platform.
- 7+ years software development experience, at least 4 of which
for enterprise infrastructure products (databases, enterprise
data management, storage, resource virtualization, etc.).
- 3+ years in a technology architect role for enterprise
infrastructure products. Demonstrable impact on both the
technology environment architecture and the software architecture is a must.
- 3+ years in a dynamic and fast-growing environment (e.g.
startup or a growing innovative group in a bigger company).
- Solid experience with enterprise infrastructure technologies – a must.
- Demonstrable experience designing advanced architecture for
enterprise infrastructure products.
- Hands-on experience with Java.
- Experience/good understanding of CI/CD processes and test data
- Independent and self-starter.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English.
- BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering (or equivalent).
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]