About The Position
We seek a talented, high performing and high energy Enterprise Sales
Development Representative to identify and create new qualified sales
opportunities for the Enterprise and Corporate Account Executives. This will
include prospecting outbound activity, cold-calling prospects and qualifying
active interest. SDRs conduct business in a way that builds credibility and
trust – setting the stage for winning new business. This is an outstanding
opportunity to join the team at an exciting start-up company based in the
heart of Silicon Valley, with exceptional growth potential.
Location : USA
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop inbound and outbound
leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email and social media.
- Research target accounts, identifying key players and
developing business opportunities.
- Successfully manage and overcome sales objections.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly targets.
- Become a trusted resource and develop strong relationships with
- Document prospect interactions in Salesforce to ensure
efficient lead management.
- Communicate with Account Executives to effectively manage
- Highly motivated self-starter with a track record of successful
sales development targeting Enterprise accounts.
- Hunter mentality.
- Ability to rapidly qualify opportunities and handle sales
- Effective time management and selling process skills.
- Exceptional conversational, listening and writing skills.
- Track record of exceeding goals and targets.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment, with a
commitment to being a team player.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening
skills, strong writing skills.
- Experience with open source products and IT Infrastructure
software is a huge plus.
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (email,
voicemail. Google Suite).
- Familiarity with CRM systems, Salesforce and SalesLoft is a big
- 4-year college degree or equivalent.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org